Sunday 31 July 2016

My Pamper routine essentials Xo




Hello Lovelys! 

So i was thinking long and hard about what to do for my first blog post and couldn't decide on ANYTHING. I then got thinking about what posts i like to see on blogs and i thought... 
what about doing a pamper routine essentials, because i for one love to find out what other people do and use. So here it is. 

First of i would like to say that i believe that at least once a week everyone should take a couple of hours one night to just fully relax and give your body a good old pamper. I cannot stress enough to you how important this is not only for your physical well being but for your mental well being. In this day and age nearly everyone has something to stress about :( Whether it be tests coming up that could determine your future ( yes GCSE's and A levels i'm looking at you :/), a work deadline or even a family crisis, everyone needs to take time to just rewind and recharge. 

So i prefer to take my pamper evenings on a nice Sunday evening. For me, Sunday is the most relaxing day of the week (especially if its raining Oooooooey). It is truly a day that i look forward to most out of the entire week! 

Now the first thing i do before anything is take of all of the makeup junk that has been on my face for the whole week. Yukkk. I'm not going to lie and tell you that i have a perfectly structured skin care routine that i do every night of the week because, well, i don't. Theres plenty days where i simply just cannot be bothered to remove my makeup from my face at night. I mean i, and i'm sure many others, would prefer to just slump off to my nice and cosy bed rather than perfectly taking my makeup off :) So on my pamper evenings i like to actually take off my makeup and moisturize before i do anything else.

The makeup remover i use is the Garnier simply essentials soothing 2 in 1 makeup remover.




 I love the way this makes my skin look and feel. It is truly amazing! With this i also like to use the Garnier fresh cleansing lotion. This and the makeup remover takes of the gunk on my face beautifully and leaves it feeling so soft. 

I next like to moisturize with the clean and clear dual action moisturizer. 

 
 This is just the cherry on top of the cake for me for my skincare. This is extremely cheap however it leaves my skin so soft and prevents me from getting any spots, which is good because without this i would be a true spotty Lotty :/ 

The next thing i do is run myself a nice hot bath. Mmmmmmmm :) I love adding bubbles to my baths and tend to mix and match brands however, recently i have been loving the Radox stress relief bubble bath. 

 Now how to describe this? Honestly it does exactly what it says on the packet. It actually de stresses which i love. It is so fresh scented and leaves me and my skin smelling like freshly picked flowers :) 

Next i get in the bath and shave my legs. I prefer to shave my legs in the bath because its just so much more comfier for me. Now, again, i mix and match with shaving products but the ones i have also been loving recently are just some standard razors and an argon oil conditioner. 


This one here is from Wilkinson but my oh my is it good. It honestly leaves your legs feeling like a baby's bottom :)

After i have done this i love to just sit back and relax with a good book. Now i have many favorite Books but the one that i am re-reading at the moment is Life with a sprinkle of Glitter <3 


I love this book it is so inspiring and truly a girls best friend! It has got so many diys, tips, and advice inside of it and i would highly recommend to anyone to get it.

After soaking up all the bubbles in the bath i finally drag myself out of it, which is always a hard task. Once out i pat myself dry and get some comfy pyjamas ready. Before i put them on i like to moisturize and fake tan my arms and legs. I do this using the Vaseline intensive care cocoa radiant lotion and the L'oreal paris sublime bronze self tanner. 



These two together are a match made in heaven! They work so well together and give my arms and legs such a soft radiant glow with no patchiness! 

After this i then get into my pajamas and set myself a little nail station up. fIrst i take off any remaining nail polish from that week using the wilkinsons nail polish remover and some cotton pads, and then i paint my nails whatever colour i'm going with for that week. 



Lastly i moisturize my face again and then put some of the skin therapy tea tree overnight calming blemish serum on my spots. 


I then leave this on overnight and it zaps away any spots or blemishes that might try and come overnight! It is amazing! 

So that is everything for my first blog post. I hope you enjoyed reading about what i get up to on my pamper evenings. <3 

Lots of love....

Makingbeautycount Xox

3 comments:

  1. I love your first post and cant wait to here more from you... your content is great and I really do like how you type as if you are actually speaking to people xx again cant wait to hear from you xxx Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. where did you get that highlighter palette to?

    ReplyDelete