Monday 1 August 2016

My everyday Makeup routine



Hello Lovely's 

So i'm back here with another blog post, and today's post is my everyday makeup routine. I thought that this would be quite a nice post to do because i know that i love seeing other peoples makeup routines and finding out what they do so here it is. 

To start off i first moisturize to make sure that my skin is extra smooth and to make sure my makeup stays on all day underneath my makeup. The moisturizer that i use is the clean and clear oil free on which i mentioned in my last post. I love this moisturizer because it keeps my makeup feeling and looking fresh all day as well as keeping my skin soft and smooth. 

Next i use the Rimmel London lasting finish 25 hour foundation in the shade 100 ivory, with an Ovonni stippling brush. I apply this in circular motions making sure to bring the product down to my neck so i don't  have any unwanted lines :/ 



Next i powder my face using the Rimmel London stay matte lasting perfection powder in 001 Transparent. I apply this using the makeup revolution f104 brush all over my face. I love this powder because no matter what shade i am that day (because i do like to fake tan) The powder will always match my skin tone. It also leaves my face looking airbrushed.


After my face makeup has set, i next go in with my eyebrow routine. For this i first take the Rimmel London eyebrow pencil in 002 Hazel and fill in my basic shape of it. Once this is done i next take the shade coco brown from an eye shadow palette from Avon that i got ages ago and define the ends more with an angled brush. These two products together just make my eyebrows looking perfect and defined throughout the whole day. 



Next i curl my eyelashes using the Primark eyelash curler, and then take Derma v10 black mascara on my top lashes only. I add a couple of coats of this and then go in with Kubiss brown mascara on my bottom lashes. I use a brown mascara on my bottom lashes because it leaves them looking much more softer than it would using a black mascara. 


After this i then go in with some highlighter. I love using highlighter, especially in the summer, because it leaves my face with a nice soft glow. The highlighter that i have been loving recently is one from the makeup revolution London highlighter palette. All of the shades in this palette are amazing however, my favorite one is the baked one on the top right hand corner of the palette. I apply this using the Ovonni small tapered brush on the apples of my cheeks.



Finally i go in with the Mac Velvet Teddy lipstick all over my lips. Now i'm going to be honest i did only get this lipstick because i heard that Kylie Jenner wears it and didn't expect much from it however, after using it multiple times i've realized that it is a really good lipstick and does wonders on my lips. 

So that's it for my second post. I hoped you enjoyed reading about what my makeup routine is. 

Lots of love....

Makingbeautycount Xox

2 comments:

  1. omg molly I love your second post and I cant wait for your next post! although iwould like to see your favourites for the month anyhow I loved your blog today and I really do love your photos they are immaculate xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwwww thankyou boo šŸ’™ I promise I'll do a monthly favourites soon šŸ˜

      Delete