Wednesday 3 August 2016

Monthly Favorites July 2016




Hello Lovely's,


So today's post is all about my monthly favorites for July 2016. Now i am a little bit late with this but i wanted to do a couple of posts before i did this one, just to get the hang of it :) 

So the first thing i have been loving this month is the Rimmel London 25 hour long lasting foundation in the shade 100 ivory. I mentioned this in my last blog post as it is the foundation that i use everyday. I absolutely love this foundation because it actually does what it says on the packet. It really does stay on for a huge amount of time. This foundation is also particularly good if you sweat a lot as is stays matte throughout the whole day. 



The next thing i have been loving this month is the Avon naturals playful pink daisy and citron lemon scented spritz. My mum recently ordered this from Avon for me as she knows i love scented spritzes and i can honestly say that this one smells amazing! Its the type of spray that leaves you feeling in a good mood after you use it. 


My next thing on my list is the Hello Life book by Marcus Butler. I've had this book for over a year now and it still never fails to impress me. I've read and re-read it countless of times and the advice and tips are still relevant. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 


The next item i have is another makeup item. This one is the Maybelline baby lips in the shade peach kiss. Now again i did get this ages ago now and went through a stage of using it non stop, however that did eventually fade out. Then a couple of weeks ago i re found my love for it. It is such a lovely summery color.


Next i have the makeup revolution London highlighter palette. Again i did mention this in my last post as i use it in my everyday makeup routine. This palette is absolutely, 100%, the best highlighter palette i have ever used. It isn't that pigmented so that it gives you a line of glitter where you applied it, however it does have enough pigment to give the goddess glow.



 
The next product i have is the Essence gel nail polish in the shade 47 Va Va Voom. This polish is extremely long lasting, even with people who bit there nails like me, and has an extreme pigment to it. Another thing i was pleasantly surprised with was the price of it. It is currently priced at around 1 pound 45. When i bought this product at that price i wasn't really expecting much but my oh my was i wrong. I would definitely recommend that you try this out. 


Now sadly, that's all the favorites i have for this month therefore i hope you enjoyed reading this blog post and have a wonderful day! 

Lots of love......

Makingbeautycount Xox

No comments:

Post a Comment